What can I say I reallllllly love the new hbs. alot of them remind me of the beautiful quality of L.E and after seeing the horrid August and July Hbs I really think Stardoll tried their best to make the best so far hb line! The only thing that is kinda weird is the rainbowy dress is very simaliar to the july hb 80's purple dress. other than that i really like it. what do you guys think? Also notice that a Candies bag is in there? And that is suppose to be released on August 28th? Glitch? Failage?
Thursday, August 20, 2009
September Hotbuys!!
What can I say I reallllllly love the new hbs. alot of them remind me of the beautiful quality of L.E and after seeing the horrid August and July Hbs I really think Stardoll tried their best to make the best so far hb line! The only thing that is kinda weird is the rainbowy dress is very simaliar to the july hb 80's purple dress. other than that i really like it. what do you guys think? Also notice that a Candies bag is in there? And that is suppose to be released on August 28th? Glitch? Failage?
Posted by gs at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment